collagesmalledit_r1_c1collagesmalledit_r1_c2collagesmalledit_r1_c3collagesmalledit_r1_c4collagesmalledit_r1_c5collagesmalledit_r1_c6collagesmalledit_r1_c7collagesmalledit_r1_c8collagesmalledit_r1_c9

Geog trip

Friday, April 22

I have been asking for those photos for eons...oh well... I guess you could pass em to me over the weekend, then I bring them to a print shop to get them to scan it in for me. I got no scanner at home, or rather I am highly doubtful my Benq scanner will work. not that it has good resolution anyway.

Anyway I got no idea how to work a scanner. hahhaha...

Everyone with Geog Trip Photos! LET ME HAVE EM PLEASE!!!!

I remember how my camera or rather my film got mixed up and it was just dumb ok
hahaha...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. sorry liray. weekend wasn't good, and still isn't good. exam period. last minute cramming. no life, and no place i can go, except nus and home. very tragic. but i think i'll try scanning them at home with the new 3 in one printer thingy that dad got (WHICH IS WITHOUT A BEEPING MAC DRIVER, thus it can only wait till my exams are over). if that fails, then i'll pass u the photos. haa. but hor, my main concern is that they are all neatly arranged. *frowns* haaaaa. don't know la. if i manage to finish scanning them, i'll upload them to flickr. think i'll get pro soon. haaa. maybe when this month ends. new month new bandwidth. haaaa. el cheapo (won't have any time any pictures to upload april newaes, stupid exam isn't ending yet.)

4:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home